How to get Singapore Work Visa – Requirements and Processing time
Process of Singapore Work Visas
The Singapore work visa is provided by the Manpower Ministry of Singapore. Basically, foreign professionals, workers, employees, owners of firms, managers are intended to use it for settling their work in Singapore. Therefore, the Singapore work visa allows a person to live and work in Singapore for a while. There are various changes that have occurred due to this pandemic time. Despite this, a special Singapore work visa for Indians is also accompanied by a few new changes. Moreover, it is quite difficult to get acknowledged with the real alterations done. However, a detailed description regarding the Singapore work permit is here for making you familiar with it.
What are the Singapore work visa requirements?
Here are several requisites which a person should fulfill and go through before applying for a Singapore work permit visa. Therefore, kindly keep a note of the following
Singapore work visa Requirements
- Firstly, an applicant must be in a valid managerial, executive, or professional counted job. For instance, if a person holds the nationality of India then he has to work on a professional platform to make himself eligible for a Singapore work permit for Indians.
- Secondly, the applicant should possess a strong educational background. Moreover, a tertiary educational degree and a relevant undergraduate course degree are also needed.
- A particular mentioned salary range should also be satisfied during documentation.
Singapore work visa processing time and procedure
Moving further, regarding the whole Singapore visa processing time and the complete process of application is mentioned as follows. One can apply for the same either through online or manual mode.
- You are allowed to register online directly for a Singapore work visa if the company in Singapore has registered an online account for an Employment Pass. Moreover, Online applications take approximately 3 weeks once the application is gone under the submission process.
- Moreover, you can also go for a manual application procedure. However, enclosing all relevant documents along with the application is also a mandatory step first. Regarding the Singapore work visa processing time then it is normally 8 weeks after submitting an application.
- Additionally, make sure that Singapore works visa processing time may vary according to the application submitted.
Changes occurred in Singapore work visas
Myriad changes are there in Singapore for foreign workers who went into effect. Firstly, the minimum salary requirements are increased in the measured index. Regarding, the minimum salary threshold for mid-level-skilled staff raised by Singapore dollar 100 per month,
Thereafter, Employment Passes issued to foreign professionals, managers and higher authorities of a company have raised the minimum salary by 600 Singapore dollars up to approximately 4,500 Singapore dollars per month.
Moreover, there are additional marketing and labor testing requirements also these days. Concerning the position’s time, before the alterations, there was a time period of 14 days for advertising. Now, after the changes are done, the positions must be advertised for consistent 28 days. To know more about the latest updates regarding Singapore work visas, Prab visa immigration is here to assist you will the best services.
Get Singapore Work Permit
To recapitulate, the number of changes could possibly give an effect on all small and medium enterprises cum firms. Moreover, with global slowdown due to pandemics is already having impacts upon many of them. However, the minimum salary saturation point as mentioned above will give a hype to wages cost. Lastly, Singapore work visas for Indians who would establish Indian companies in Singapore will also be under the regulations of changed variations.