Dubai Tourist Visa 2021-2023 – Documents Requirements
The Insider’s Guide to Dubai Tourist Visas
Dubai is the largest and most famous city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) at the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf. It is the fastest-growing country due to which people mostly from India visit for work or leisure. Dubai got all its popularity due to its booming economy, extravagant lifestyle, and quality of life and is considered a more extensive business hub. There are different Dubai tourist visa 2021-2023 processes that every individual has to follow.
- 90 days visit visa
- Multi entry short-term visa
Important Requirements For Dubai Visa 2021-2023
For getting a Dubai visa applicant need to fulfill anyone of the following criteria
- Travel records
- Financial records
- Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status
- Newly married couple
For applying for Dubai Visa, the applicant has to visit the nearest visa application center and submit the visa application form with all the necessary documents. Applicants need to pay application fees in the office, and then the required procedure will take place by authorities.
Dubai Tourist Visa Processing Time
Applicant need to carry several documents for getting a Dubai travel visa:-
- Original passport having a validity of a minimum of 6 months.
- Colored photocopy of the first and last two pages, observation page, and real travel records (if any)
- Duly filled in the visa application form and signed along with his/her photograph.
- Invitation letter from the company in the country
- Original and photocopy of onward and return confirmed ticket of Emirates or Fly Dubai.
- Applicable visa fees in cash/demand draft/credit card.
- Female applicants and students above the age of 18 years and those traveling alone need to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from parents/husband, photo ID of the parents/husband. They are also required to grant a colored copy of the host passport or residence visa.
Dubai Tourist Visa Fees in Indian Rupees
There are different application fee criteria for a Dubai tourist visa depending on the staying period in Dubai.
- For 48-hour visa charges are Rs.820
- 96-hour visa charges are Rs.2,850
- For 14 days, Single entry short-term visa charges are Rs.5,690
- 30 days Visa – Single entry short-term visa charges are Rs.5,690
- 90 days visit visa – charges are Rs.14,100
- For Multi entry – short-term visa charges are Rs.13,580
This application fee is not refundable under any circumstances. Dubai tourist Visa application fees are the same for both adults and infants. Moreover, after submitting the visa application and paying the application fees then authorities start processing the application. The time taken by officials to process the Dubai tourist visa application is 3-4 working days from the submission date that excludes Friday, Saturday, and any UAE Holiday.
Application Centers of Dubai Visa in India
Different Dubai visa application centers are available in India, namely Lucknow, Jaipur, Thiruvananthapuram, New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Cochin, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmadabad. Once the applicant applies, then the applicant can check the status of the application. For that, the applicant needs to visit www.dubaivisa.net/india/index.html.In case you are facing any problem while applying for Dubai Tourist Visa 2021, then you should make contact with Prab Visa, who is one of the best consultants in Dubai.