Canada Study Visa – Processing Time, Basic Requirements & Documents
Why Has Canada Become A Foremost Choice For Students?
Canada Study visa is key to living & studying in Canada for the duration of studies. Pupils can get a student visa that enables them to live & study in Canada. After graduation, students can explore an option for applying for a working visa. The majority of international students prefer to remain in-country once their studies come to an end. As per the Canadian Bureau of International Education, approximately 60% of students prefer to stay in Canada after completing their graduation. To apply for a Canada study visa, then you need to fulfill the following crucial requirements.
Canada Study Visa Requirements
Broadly speaking, you must apply for a study permit before you enter Canada. Are you living in Morocco, Pakistan, China, India, or Vietnam? You can get a study permit a little bit quicker by applying via a direct student stream. In case you need to study for approximately 6 months or less, you need to-.
- Obtain a study permit in Canada.
- Attend DLI according to the COVID-19 readiness plan accepted by its territory or province.
Any student cannot travel to Canada if you haven’t got a study permit & DLI isn’t available on an approved list.
Canada Study Visa Process
When you prefer to obtain your study visa varies depends on the specific level of study you are applying for, background & level of qualifications. In general, you will need-
- A valid passport.
- A genuine proof that you are financially strong to study & live in Canada.
- Evidence you have already accepted an offer letter to study at an academic institution in Canada.
- Proof of willingness to leave Canada when you completed the studies.
- The student needs to prove that he/she is medically & criminally admissible to enter Canada.
Responsibilities of students
If you are studying in Canada, then you should-
- Leave the Canada Whenever permit expires.
- Respect important guidelines listed on the study permit.
- In case you aren’t meeting minimum requirements, then you should stop studying.
Folks Who Doesn’t Needs Any Permit To Study in Canada
The majority of foreign nationals require a study permit to study in Canada. Following people doesn’t require a permit to study in Canada.
Any Staff or family member of foreign representative
You will not require a study permit if your staff or family member of any foreign representatives. However, in case you are a member of the foreign armed force, then you will not require a study permit.
Work on-or off-campus
In case you already have a study permit & you are attending a full-time course at a DLI, then you can easily work on-campus or off-campus as well. If your study permit will come with the condition that claims you can do work while studying. If any student doesn’t have a study permit, then they cannot work while studying in Canada.
Prab Visa & Immigration is certified and approved Canada Immigration consultant. It has become one of the great immigration for processing the application of Canada.