Canada Nursing Visa Requirements 2023
Are you wishing to meet the eligibility criteria for becoming an adroit nurse?
If yes, then your desire for fulfilling the same is not far away. During this challenging time of the pandemic, the need for nurses is quite high. There are various options for health professionals throughout the world. Most of the candidates want to settle themselves abroad in the field of medical and health care. Fortunately, a myriad of options are available as immigration pathways which provide success to various healthcare professionals.
Well-developed nations like Australia, United States of America, Canada, New Zealand and many other countries have the opportunity to apply for a Nursing Visa. However, a country like Canada is the most suitable of all other nations because Canada is not recognized as different from India. Therefore, a Canada Nursing Visa offers the occupational choices of establishing a career in the medical field. Nursing courses in Canada fall into 2 major distributions of categories as basic classification.
Now, it is the time to know all about the scope and criteria of a Nursing Visa.
Eligibility for Canada Nursing Visa
There are few requisites which are needed to be fulfilled regarding the application for a Nursing visa in Canada. Additionally, the basic key points are mentioned below which must be met for making the application for a Nursing Visa successful. Let’s have a glance thoroughly.
- Secondly, the license for nursing from the host country of the candidate is another requirement to meet for providing eligibility.
- Thirdly, the examination conducted by the Commission on Graduates for Foreign Nursing Schools must be cleared for becoming eligible for a Nursing Visa application.
- Moreover, the work experience as a registered nurse is also required to show during the application process.
Types of Canada Nursing Visa
There are two primary categories of applications which are meant for applying as a nurse. The options of working as a registered nurse or licensed nurse in Canada is possible through 2 methods of application. Moreover, they are explained below.
- Express entry: You can apply through Express Entry which deals with the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Moreover, the Canadian Experience Class also accepts applications for a Canada Nursing Visa. Therefore, the eligibility of nursing would be satisfied if the candidate has work experience suitable for pursuing a NOC O , NOC A or NOC B job. Moreover, CLB 7 in English or NCLC 7 in French must be scored for proving the proficiency in language.
- Provincial Nominee Program: Another category of application for a Nursing visa is PNP. Furthermore, the Economic Class and Skilled Occupation are subcategories of the Provincial Nominee Program. Therefore, a candidate can apply through these two options if looking for an easy method of eligibility criteria.
Process of application through Canada Nursing Visa
There are 3 steps which must be followed and satisfied for making the visa application successful. Moreover, the overview of those primary steps are mentioned below.
- Researching every provincial authority for visa application is the first step.
- Nextly, evaluation of related documents along with assessment done by National Nursing services is done.
- Then, opting for an immigration option will lead the process towards the final submission of a Nursing Visa.
The scope of the Canada Nursing Visa is accompanied by the security of professional terms. Moreover, a flexible work environment along with handsome earnings is another scope of view through the Nursing field. Therefore, you can learn various transferable skills by your career in the Nursing field in Canada. Furthermore, opportunities for endless learning are waiting for you. Don’t waste more of your time in getting into a dilemma and save the chances in your next move.
If you want to latest news & update about Canada Nursing Visa requirements and process then stay updated with Prabvisa.com