Canada nursing visa 2021- 2023- Precise and resourceful information
How To Apply Canada Nursing Visa 2021-2023 ?
Are you working as a nurse for a long time and want to explore more, then it would be best for you to immigrate to Canada? There is a high demand for the nursing profession in Canada. But for this, individuals will have to apply for the Canada Nursing Visa 2021-2023. You will be amazed to know that Canada has released a fact about 60,000 new hiring’s of nursing based on different types of experience by 2022.
You must be aware of the fact that the nurse of the job will be based on the experience which you are practicing. The fully qualified jobs have a chance to apply for full permanent residency on both federal as well as a regional basis.
Here are the details of the Canada visa nurse 2021-2023 requirement
- The essential requirement is all the credentials that the recognized agency attests.
- It is essential for the applicants to apply for the nursing regulatory body of a particular territory or province.
- The applicants have to go through the Canadian nurse examination, which conducted in the written form in Canada.
- The registration of the applicant should be done with the Canadian Nurses association or CCPNR.
- What are the essentials roles applicants can play after getting a Canadian nursing visa?
- The nurses in Canada can offer direct nursing to the patients. Even they have the authority to offers medical advice to the patients along with their families.
- The nurses can also direct the patients about the dosages of medications that the health experts and doctors have recommended.
- The nurses do the complete check on the clinical equipment and devices, and even they monitor the side effects and any severe changes in the health conditions of the patients.
- The counseling of the patients and offering details related to the health schemes handled by the nurses.
Documents required for applying for a Canada nursing visa 2021- 2023
- A duly signed application form which is to be notarized after it has been thoroughly checked and verified by you.
- An identity proof, which can be a Birth certificate or Driving license
- The record which can give clear proof about your professional experience
- The valid proof of your previous registration as a nurse
- Education transcript from the recognized nursing institute
- A thorough check on the criminal record
- A valid results of the nurse examination registered under any of the Canadian provinces
- An application fee has to be paid, and its receipt prove is to provided with an application
Here are details of various programs on whose basis a Canada Nursing visa can be issued
If you don’t want to move to Canada as a nurse on a permanent basis, then you can apply for a work permit. It is the best alternative for those who have not any kind of experience in the nursing field. You should be aware of the thing that you can earn up to $18 per hour by working as a nurse. If you are fully new in the nursing sector, then you can make approximately $42,000, and if you have some experience, then the amount earning can go up to $128,000CAD. The individuals on the temporary Canada nursing visa only authorized to work for a Canadian health institution or a specific time. Once the registration procedure is over, you are eligible to apply for a permanent visa.
Provincial nomination program for nurses
The provincial nominal programs are an invitation for the migration projects which have recently commenced in Canada. All of these programs have a specific set of regulations, and eligibility varies from program to program. If you want to get a permanent residency, then this would be the best option for you to get entry as a nurse.
Canada nursing visa according to the different specialization of nursing
Immigrate as the Intensive care nurse
Intensive care nursing is highly in demand in the countries like Canada. The nurses working as the intensive care nurse can easily earn upto 106,000 Cad per year. Basically, these nurses have to focus on various tasks that mainly include serious life-threatening health issues. The patients who have gone through any kind of surgery or trauma are thoroughly cared for by these specialized nurses.
Immigrate as occupational health Nurse
It is the other specialization of immigration that can be chosen by the applicant if he wants to choose to treat any kind of illnesses or health issues at the workplace. Moreover, the only way to apply as an occupational nurse at the present time is through the express entry program. The salary pay of the occupational health nurse is more than two times what an ordinary Canadian earns from their job. This means that it is really huge as you will have lots of responsibilities.
Something you should know about the application procedure as well as the NCLEX examination
- The applicant should register as an RN at a good position in their home country. A full experience of at least 1125 hours is mandatory within the last four years. The applicants should have valid proof for this experience, which will prevent any kind of doubt among the officials. Once all these conditions fulfilled, then you can simply apply for the registration process.
- The National Council Licensure examination conducted to get an assurity that the nurse can perform a nursing practice safely in Canada. All the nurses have to mandatorily pass this exam. But when you are planning to apply for a Canadian nursing visa, you should better complete the entire application procedure in your home country.
No doubt that after gaining some idea from it, you will surely prevent a lot of hassle and will easily be able to apply for the Canada nursing visa. A lot of valuable time, as well as efforts, can be conserved by this. If you also want to apply for Canada Nursing Visa 2021- 2023 then you should make a contact with Prab Visa. It is one of the best consultants in Chandigarh.